Monday, January 5, 2009

Ready? Set? Ummm I'm a blogger?

Well I guess it was bound to happen. As my girls get older, this will be the avenue I will use to document the changes. Of course I need to learn how to use this, but I'm sure I will figure this out.

I will be posting more later and telling you a little about myself and my family. My family is the most important thing in my life. Sad to say that as they get older I wonder, did I show them how important they were. No matter what I did or how I did it; I know that they will know that everyday from this point on. Lessons can be learned at this age, sometimes the lessons are very hard but something has to come from it.

1 comment:

  1. Now you are on your way, add a few pictures, maybe some wallpaper and music...it will be cool!!! Great Job!!

    ReplyDelete