Thursday, January 8, 2009

Day 8


SPECIAL GIFTS

My little girl Jessica decided she would like to try her hand at making jewelry, now understand that my husband is so frutstrated with her not picking up after herself. Well dad went out of town this past weekend and mom gave in. Jessica had received money for Christmas from her Grandma's so out we go to Michaels. Oh my, she was being very frugal and trying to stretch what she had and make her 50% off coupon work for her. What you see here is her first pair of earrings for mom. I proudly wore these to work. She was so excited she became a hit with her friends and made several different designs to share. Those earrings will forever be special to me.




1 comment:

  1. Hi Andrea. Love the earrings - they match your site! Hope you don't mind me lurking and reading!

    ReplyDelete